Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Again!

On this very last day of October, its Halloween again. Well, had a wonderful time last weekend as most clubs celebrated Halloween. I was at St James with Eric and company. It was really fun.

People dressed up as Smurfs, Little Red Riding Hood, Nurses, Doctors, Sadam Hussein, Harry Potter, Ghost Buster, Victorian dressing, Ancient Chinese wear, witch and etc. Gosh, I had a good laugh at some of the dressing. Well, I guess more Singaporeans are aware of Halloween and have decided to hold Halloween party every year.

Well, it also brought me memories of how I learn about Halloween. The year was 2004. It was my first halloween trip to Dbl O! 7 years! Time flies and it was like yesterday. I think I have documented in this blog during that time. I was in shock initially. I mean halloween is a western festivity, it has never cross my mind it will be celebrated in such big scale in Singapore.

I recalled the last 7 years on how I celebrated this impt day. Most of the time, it was a trip back to Dbl O, to reminisce the good old days. Previously, there were so many activities and programs at Dbl o. If I recall correctly, we even went on a bus tour. Not only that, there was a halloween bus that brought pple to different club. Well, Dbl O had it this year and tickets were sold out. hahaha...

I prefer the good old days at Mohammed Sultan Road. Last year I attended the halloween celebration at the new Dbl O but it was kinda disappointing. This year, we decided to give it a miss and check out some other places. Still fun and I guess the celebration will go bigger with increase awareness!

No comments: